Terms and Conditions
Last updated September 01, 2022
Agreement To Terms
The information provided on the site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Intellectual Property Rights
Useless otherwise indicated, the site is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, text, photographs, and graphics on the site (“content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (“marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws. No part of the site and no content or marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, public displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours, features, specifications, and details of the products available on the site. However, we do not guarantee that the colours, features, specifications, and details of the products will be accurate, complete, current or free of other errors, and your electronic displays may not accurately reflect the actual colours and details of the products. All products are subject to availability, and we cannot guarantee that items will be in stock. Prices for all products are subject to change.
Purchases and Payment
We accept the following forms of payment:
- American express
- Apply Pay
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the site. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may changed prices at any time. All payments shall be in Canadian Dollars. You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any applicable shipping fees, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order, We reserve the right to correct and errors out mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the site. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per per person, per household, or per order.
Refunds and Returns
We take pride in our workmanship, and guarantee the quality we assure for 30 days from the day of purchase. If you are dissatisfied with your stock order in any way, we will replace it with a 20% restocking fee plus shipping. Manufacturing defects will be replaced at no charge. Custom orders will be judiciously reviewed through customer service. Refunds will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Frequently the refunding process takes some time in banking administration before it is officially posted.
You may not access or use the site for any purpose other than that for which we make the site available. The site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the site and/or the content contained therein.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the site.
- Use an information obtained from the site in order to harass, abuse , or harm another person.
- Use the site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming, that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the site.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the site or the networks or services connected to the site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the site to you.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the site designed to prevent or restrict access to the site, or any portion of the site.
- Except as permitted by applicable law, decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the site.
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Make any unauthorized use of the site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretences.
- Use the site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavour or commercial enterprise.
For all reviews, comments, feedback, suggestions, and ideas submitted or offered to Log Books Unlimited on or through this site, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this site you grant Log Books Unlimited a perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, unrestricted right and license to use the Comments however Log Books Unlimited desires.
These terms shall be governed by and defined following the laws of Canada. Log Books Unlimited and yourself irrevocably consent that the courts of Canada shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute which may arise in connection with these terms.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the site or to receive further information regarding use of the site, please contact us at:Log Books Unlimited
650 Runnymede Road
Toronto, Ontario M6S 3A2